Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Fun!

Now that it is officially Fall-I can post our decorations....even though they have been up for days ok weeks now :) If you know me, you know I like to decorate for holidays maybe a wee bit prematurely. In fact, I usually put up Christmas decorations before Thanksgiving is even over...huge flaw, I know. I just can't help it! Anyways, here are some Fall pics:








Most of the pumpkins are from Pottery Barn, but I have since seen them waaay cheaper at TJ Maxx and Hobby Lobby :( I just love the mercury glass pumpkins because they match the silver candle sticks I already have. 

Oh. My!! Look what PB has come up with now...it's like they know my every weakness. Mercury glass Christmas trees for our mantle is a MUST!


Happy decorating!

P.S. Love my little babies



No comments:

Post a Comment