Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stroller Clips

For all you moms out there...I found something super exciting!!! :)

Gavin and I went shopping today at StoneBriar Mall...

and I saw sooooo many moms with these amazing stroller clips that attach the diaper bag to the stroller. 
This may not seem like a big deal....but it IS! The only thing I didn't like about the Petunia Pickle Bottoms bag is that it will not fit under my stroller! So I asked one of the more fashion savvy moms and she sent me to Nordstroms kids section where you can buy them for $20. Voila....


Problem Solved!

-one happy mama-

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you are having to buy many diapers yet. But I suggestion buying diapers and wipes off of Amazon.com. Sign up for "amazon mom" and get a subscription for the diapers and wipes you use. You can change the shipment and size whenever you want or cancel anytime. You get free shipping and 30% the diapers and wipes plus they are shipped right to your door! I have loved it!

    ReplyDelete