Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things I loved this week!

So I'm really thinking I can do this stay at home mom thing for a while! I thought we would get bored, but that is NEVER the case around here!  It seems like we are always working on a project or going to visit people! Also, since it is not as easy to just pick up and run to the store for something, I have recently stumbled upon the most wonderful thing in the world- shopping online!!! Obviously, I have bought a few things online here and there throughout my life, but I HATE paying for shipping so I try to do most of my shopping in the mall. However, lately I have been ridiculous! I am finding the cutest stuff... and free shipping... and sales... and just awesome deals.  

I. 
CAN'T. 
STOP.  

Thought I would be saving a little money being at home....  FALSE!! that has just not been the case! It's not my fault that Gavin and Stella LOVE to get packages from the UPS guy at 6:00... EVERY. DAY.   :)

Here are some things I loved this week, including some of our fun deliveries!!


Spending time with this little face!!

Visit from Aunt Stephanie!

Pumpkin Spice Latte's and frapps are BACK and delicious as ever! 
I may or may not have had 2 in one day... no big deal

Since Pumpkin Spice is back, it means time to decorate for FALL!! Here is a glimpse of our mantel, but it's still not finished. We are waiting on 2 more pumpkins from PB :)  coming to us via UPS of course!

This adorable onesie that I found on Etsy at EllesBlossomBoutique 
(Etsy is a very dangerous website for me right now) 

This fun chair called the Nanny Napper that we ordered with the last of our gift cards. 
Gavin loves it!


Great Longhorns win! 

a visit from Honey and Dude...

...and they spoiled Gavin with some adorable clothes on sale at Babies R Us!

I wanted to post a Cowboys Victory, but maybe next week??


Great week! Wish they could all be this great but my fun has come to an end as I am now GROUNDED from online shopping!  

...at least until our next paycheck, right Ry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment