Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gavin Reid you are THREE months old!!

What have you been up to??


You are still eating about every 3 hours during the day and are still 100% on breast milk.

Best new update is that you are sleeping about 10 consecutive hours each night, usually going to bed around 8:30-9:00 and waking up around 6:30-7:30! I don't know how we got so lucky! You are such a good sleeper!  However, your naps have shortened from 11/2 hrs to about 45mins.... ehhh-  I guess if it means you will sleep through the night I will take it!

Also, you don't really like being rocked to sleep in the rocking chair anymore :(  You actually prefer to be danced to sleep. We dance to two songs and BAM you are out. I have just started watching Dancing With The Stars and I may or may not have incorporated some of the new moves I learned into our bedtime dance routine :) You love it.

You are still wearing some 0-3 clothes, but mostly 3-6 month outfits! I can't believe how big you are already! 

You smile and talk ALL the time! Every time daddy comes home from work you greet him with big smiles and giggles! We were sooo exited the first time we heard you laugh-its a very quick giggle that almost sounds like a hiccup but I know it is a laugh ;)

Here is a little clip of you laughing. Now this time you really did have the hiccups but it was just too cute not to share:   Disclaimer: I don't know why this video looks like I am trying to give you shaken baby syndrome. You just think bouncing is really funny.

video

You have also started sucking going to town on your fist. One of your fists is always in your mouth. Oh my goodness, I just noticed it is always your LEFT hand! Are you going to be a LEFTY?? I know Honey would be very excited about that.

Daddy gives you a bottle before you go to bed each night and we always try to fill your little tummy so you have a better chance of sleeping through the night. You sometimes drink 5oz before bedtime! The tired eyes plus the full tummy leads to a look we like to call....
hehe :)

People always ask me if we have had to endure a major diaper blowout yet. Up until last week I was proud to say we have managed to steer clear of any huge blowouts, but we knew it was only a matter of time. Boy, did you impress us. ICK! It reached all the way to your tag on your onesie. I'm not even mad...I'm amazed :)
Daddy had the privledge of sharing that first blowout with you. Seems only appropriate.  :)


I can't believe it's been 3 months!


We LOVE you sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment