Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Updates

I just wanted to thank everyone for your prayers and sweet words. We are all so excited that the doctors were able to remove ALL of the cancer and they predict 100% recovery! What a mighty God we serve!

We went to Houston last week to visit with Ryan's mom after her surgery and as an added bonus we go to stay with my BFF Hollie and her husband Chris. It was a whirlwind trip, but worth every minute! Little man did wonderful in the car, but I did learn a few lessons:

1. Start packing early-it took me forever. How can such a little person need so many things?
2. Trips take forever when traveling with a baby, so don't be in a hurry.
3. Houston traffic is horrible

I am sad to say that these are the only 2 pictures we took while we were there!



On another note, I am BACK TO WORK this week :(
 I will do my best to keep up with this blog, but updates will probably not be as frequent. I could do an entire post on how incredibly difficult it was to leave Gavin with his babysitter all day(even though she is absolutely wonderful), but it makes me sad just even thinking about it. I know it will get easier...right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment