Monday, March 12, 2012

It's like lookin in the mirror :)

I have been meaning to post these pics for a while now, but things have been CRAZY busy around here! Now its Spring Break! It couldn't have come soon enough :)

 Everyone always asks us who Gavin looks like. I never really knew how to answer except to say he is a pretty good combo of both of us. When he was a baby I thought he looked just like me as a baby. As he grew we realized he is starting to look more like Ryan. This was confirmed when his parents brought some baby pictures from when Ryan was around 7 months old. When I looked at this first picture I was shocked!
My boys look SO much alike!

Baby Ryan                                             Baby Gavin  

Baby Amie                                                 Baby Gavin

  Baby Ryan                      Gavin                       Baby Amie
I can't believe we made such a cutie :) 
Who do you think he looks like?

No comments:

Post a Comment