Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shower for Baby Madden!


My good friends from college, Brooke and Cade are having a baby boy due at the end of April. I was so honored to host her baby shower this past weekend. Cade is super active and is into running marathons, cycling, and triathlons so we decided to make the baby shower theme be....

BIKES!!!

Baby Madden's nursery will also be bike themed so all the decorations will get put to good use after the shower is over!

We had the guests fill out a Wishes for Baby card. (found this idea on Pinterest of course) It was so neat to see everyone's different responses. I know Brooke & Cade enjoyed reading these and it is such a wonderful keepsake!


Brooke is making a book wall in the nursery so we asked the guests to bring books instead of cards and to write inside the books.  I found these adorable book-ends on Amazon and people dropped off their books here. No one keeps cards anyways. I love this idea!

dessert table





 We made coffee punch that is my FAVORITE!!! Never put me in charge of drinks people! This is what I will make and I will also drink half of it all by myself! 
Here is my weak attempt at a diaper BIKE! haha

Found this ADORABLE onesie on Pinterest and had to get it!

 more homemade burp cloths! :)

Beautiful Brooke!

My BOY!! He got to spend the afternoon with daddy but joined us at the end....had to show him off of course ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment