Monday, June 4, 2012

Welcome Baby Madden!

Our good friends from ACU, Brooke and Cade had their first baby boy, 
Madden Jack Ogilvie 
May 3rd, 2012 @ 6:10pm
7lbs, 2oz and 21 inches long
...He is perfect!!!

 It was so exciting to visit the hospital Gavin was born in and not be one of the patients! Gavin did not know what to think of that sweet little baby.

 I believe I'll have me another?  lol...just kidding ;)

 beautiful Brooke!! Good work mama!

 I can't even remember when Gavin was this small....thats why I blog his milestones. 
worst. memory. ever!

Future best friends and teammates I'm sure!

 I just love this sequence! Gavin really liked Cade...until after careful inspection he realized Cade was not his daddy!  They do kind of look alike, I guess!  haha


Congrats Brooke and Cade!
 Welcome to the wild adventure of parenting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment