Saturday, January 5, 2013

A white Christmas

Christmas in Wisconsin


We all traveled up North to visit my family in Wisconsin. I was already apprehensive about having a connecting flight and how Gavin would handle it. Then, because of weather issues we were delayed and missed our connection. We ended up hanging out at the Cinncinati airport for 5 hours before catching our final flight to WI. Who knew an airport could be so much adventure...
Gavin did amazing on all 4 of our flights that weekend and didn't shed a single tear. I guess I had nothing to worry about!   After a full day of traveling we were all EXHAUSTED but still ready to get our Christmas on the next morning!


These cuties can't wait to open presents!


He really had the opening presents thing down by now :)
what is this face?! haha

Opening presents can be so tough!

The next night we went to an indoor waterpark at:
TimberRidge Lodge & Waterpark at Grand Geneva.
 We all had such a fun time!
 Gavin was such a big boy! He even went on a huge slide in a tube with mommy and daddy but I don't have any pictures of it. He wasn't scared at all!


Gavin the dino...enjoying his new robe and slippers from Papi & Gigi

this sweet face melts my heart!

Next...all the boys (well, and Steph) went on a hunt to find the best sledding hill on the farm. There wasn't a ton of fresh snow but they made it work...We Texans aren't picky :)

Gavin and I joined them for a few minutes and he had no idea what to think. He just stood frozen like this the entire time! It was hilarious!

Gavin is still in the frozen position with his arms up!


This is my favorite picture! 
I am immediately reminded of the verse "Be still and know that I am God" -Psalm 46:10
...definitely something I need to do more often.

More fun with his new toys. You can win this boys heart with any kind of stackable blocks. He LOVES to build them high and then knock them down.

 Gavin and Hunter were PJ twins on the last night. Extreme cuteness! Hunter was so good with Gavin the entire weekend...he would be such a great big brother... ;) hehe

6 Christmases later...can you say spoiled :)

No comments:

Post a Comment