Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ashley's Rustic Country Wedding Reception (Part 2)

Here are some pics of the details from my friend Ashley's wedding reception at 1899 Farmhouse in Princeton, Texas. 
I made 20 centerpieces that had 4 different looks. They all  incorporated the same a+m wood carving, antlers/mason jars, daisies and babies breath. Wood burning takes a loooong time.  I was not aware of that when I planned these...oh well :)

The reception venue was so pretty. If the weather is nice you can open the tin dividers and it feels like you are outside.

The menu: written on an old window pane. 

My sister wrote this quote on an old window pane. It looked perfect over the delicious cobblers. 





Gavin had his first experience with Capri Sun's and he couldn't get enough! It was so funny watching him stand on his toes trying to reach the drinks.



They exited with sparklers AND had fireworks! How cool is that?
I just love this little cowboy!

Check out part one if you missed it :)

Congrats Ash & Harris! 
Thanks for letting me help plan your special day!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete