Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ashley's Rustic Country Wedding Ceremony! (part 1)

Ashley's wedding venue is called 1899 Farmhouse and is located in Princeton, Texas. It was such a fun venue with so many different options for ceremony locations and expression of personal style.  I loved the ceremony on the front porch...such a charming country feel.

It rained alllllll day as we were decorating for the wedding. In fact, we didn't make the final call to have the wedding outdoors until literally minutes before it started. I didn't get to decorate quite like I had planned but we were so elated that we were even able to have the wedding outdoors! We made it through the entire ceremony with no rain-couldn't believe it! Definitely a God thing ;)

 


I made her a brooch bouquet out of antique brooches I collected from antique shops. I am kind of obsessed with it and wish I could keep it! :) j/k 

Our little ring bearers were not thrilled! Seconds before their debut, both ring bearers and both flower girls shared a sympathy meltdown.  However, everyone fully recovered except Gavin...but he still managed to finish eating his goldfish through his tears. haha!
I didn't get many pics of the boys, but here are some cute ones from the rehersal dinner.



Reception pics coming soon!

2 comments: