Thursday, May 16, 2013

5 YEARS!

I cannot believe it has already been 5 years since I said "I do" to the most wonderful husband and daddy I could have ever imagined! He is the most perfect man for me and I am so lucky that he chose me :) I was doing a little reminiscing as I came across our wedding album while packing up the house. I sat down with Gavin and he looked through each picture and told me who everybody was in the pictures...haha.  Thinking about all that has happened since then makes me feel like that day was forever ago....and then when I watch this little slideshow; it seems like just yesterday!

For our first anniversary, Ryan's parent bought us a copy of the slideshow that our awesome photographer made. However,  it is "old software" and I can't figure out how to upload/save it onto the computer. So I did the next best thing and videoed it on my iphone... Clearly, not the best quality but you get the idea :)
video
Perfect Day
 Love YOU Ryan Rhys Turnage cause you're my everything! Thank you for putting up with me for 5 years. Looking forward to many, many more! 


No comments:

Post a Comment