Thursday, September 12, 2013

Can it please be Fall yet?!

Well, it is in our house... even if the weather doesn't agree! :) 
Gavin and I got a PSL from Starbucks and did some decorating! So proud to say we didn't buy a SINGLE thing...well except the coffee!!
But maybe the bigger concern is how did I already have all of these pumpkins?!

I'm not in love with it but I just don't know what to do with this double mantel we have at our new house....what do you think? too much?










We even baked some caramel apple cupcakes 


We didn't get too carried away or anything. They were just from the box but oh my goodness, SO delicious!

I think I heard there was a cold front coming in...we can hope for low 90's! hah! I guess I will take it though. Can't wait for tall boots and scarves!

No comments:

Post a Comment