Thursday, November 14, 2013

My new job :)

We had our first booth at The Dallas Flea a couple of weeks ago and it was SOOO much fun! Steph and I are already looking for another fun show to work. We were in our element! It was a ton of work but totally worth it ;) We may or may not have stayed up the entire night before getting everything together! Sleep? Ain't nobody got time for that!! haha, just kidding I think I am STILL recovering from that weekend!  I definitely couldn't have done it without my mom and sister's help! Here are some pics I took so I will remember for next time!


So excited to get to use all of Steph & Johnny's neon wedding stuff again!! 
It's amazing what we were able to fit into a 6 ft by 6 ft space!











A lot of people have been asking how Etsy is going. I have to admit I was very hesitant about selling through ETSY because it is just saturated with baby stuff but I am SO glad I gave it a shot! We just celebrated our 100th sale in 3 months so we are feeling very blessed!  I am loving my new job and being able to help out a little financially. It's keeping me the perfect amount of busy so I still get my Gavin time! THANK YOU, THANK YOU to everyone who has encouraged and supported the start of this little business... and there are lots of you ;)  

If you haven't already, please LIKE Witt's End Design Facebook Page or follow me on Instagram: @WittsEndDesign for special sales and giveaways! There is actually a giveaway going on right now for $20 store credit that ends tonight at midnight!! We have lots of fun Christmas gifts so be sure to check out our website!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment