Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Birthday to me! :)

My sweet mom and sister threw together a little surprise 30th bday party for me... did I really just say 30? Anyways, I had no idea what was going on even as they were putting up decorations in my house! Once they started setting up chairs I finally said, "should I go put a dress on or something?" haha... I blame my absentmindedness on pregnancy brain...and being 30 ;) 

I had to post pictures of all the cute decorations! 


All my pregnancy cravings! See a theme?



I highly disagree with the sign on the left (though it is cute) as I am officially 30 weeks pregnant. Pretty sure 30 has looked a little better... hah

my moms cheesecake is the BEST!






Thanks so much to everyone who stopped by and to my sister, mom and everyone involved for the most wonderful perfect day!





No comments:

Post a Comment