Monday, August 3, 2015

Summer days at Witt's Inn :)

We spent a few days up in Wisconsin at my parents lake house swimming, tubing, riding in the boat, and Gavin's personal favorite....the Sea Doo. He rode with papi and daddy and liked to max out the speedometer....not looking good for our future driver :( 
Holden preferred getting on the boat and instantly falling asleep. hah




















Gavin did not like having to end his ride! And he was a little grouchy...still recovering from being sicky. We did not get as many smiles out of this guy as usual! 

Here's a jet ski pic from last year
and this year...frowny face :(


oh here's a smile!

Then we had a little photo shoot...because, well look at him :)















this one is my favorite!












and here are a few iphone pics:



 We found out he LOVES black raspberries! 


super fun rides on the golf cart


Wow, I really did terrible at taking action pictures! Might be because I always had a little someone in my lap...I will do better next year family ;)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable pictures!! Witt's Inn seems like a great place to spend summer holiday. Thanks dear for these reviews about your day at one of the best holiday party venues San Francisco. I would love to visit this place at least once!!

    ReplyDelete