Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Baby Wittley's Boho Chic Nursery Tour

I helped my sister Steph design her super cute nursery for baby Wittley! I just love the deep  navy, shades of fushia and touches of gold/copper.   I feel so lucky to finally have the opportunity to help design a GIRL nursery! :)
All the sources are listed at the bottom of the page.



ahhh! Isn't she the cutest!




This is the macrame curtain I made for Steph's baby shower. This closet cover is exactly what I had in mind for its future. 











A few more newborn pics:





 All of these gorgeous photos were taken by my favorite photographer/bff, Brooke
Thanks for checking it out!!
Sources:

crib: ikea
Wittley garland and Pennant garland: Hooray Everyday
Round Rug: Land of Nod
Dresser: Ikea-DIY
Curtains: Homemade by mother-in-law
Curtain rods: copper pipes from Lowes
Small table & gold lamp: Target
Large Weaving: Sun Woven
Macrame Curtain: DIY :)
Watercolor Painting: Painted by a friend
Small Ombre Dipped Weaving: Savvie Studio
Wall Shelf: Ikea
Terrariums: Hobby Lobby
Gold Frames: Amazon
Changing Pad Cover: Ivie Baby
Wooden Changing Pad Holder: My husband :)
Stuffed Flamingo:Anthropologie
Fur stool: Home Goods
Name Blanket: Jennifer Ann Style
Pink & Watercolor headbands:Free Babes
Leather nylon headband: Loved By Sophia Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment