Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Beckham's Modern Scandinavian Nursery & Newborn Pics


Loved designing this nursery and am just thrilled with the way it turned out! It's my favorite room and definitely the quietest room in my house!  We repurposed some of the items from Holden's old room, added some furniture from Ikea, and a lot of the little details are from some amazing small shops!  Also, Ryan built this little crib house frame! When I first asked him if he could build this there was a little skepticism :) But we all love it and it's probably my favorite of all the boys nurseries! 





































Obviously I am obsessed with his newborn pics! I will never ever be able to choose even my top 3 favorites! Brooke Ogilvie Photography you are the best in all the land! 


so tired from all the fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment